Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Motivation





I made myself an I think I can poster about a month ago & we finally hung it up over the weekend. (*accompanied by a bouquet from the garden)

I think I can... What a great saying. Luca loves trains & since he was born we have read him "The Little Engine That Could". When he's in a challenging situation we often can hear him softly say, I think I can, I think I can. I thought I could apply this gentle phrase into my on world. I think I can, I think I can, I knew I could. Have a great week!

10 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

I LOVE that print, Jill! You should SO open up an Etsy shop and sell your prints! I'd buy them! ;) Hugs!
Hope you have a beautiful week!

Jayne Schofield said...

So would I !!

Jayne
Have a great week !!

Jill McDonald said...

Thanks- Good know :)

Tati Karpa said...

I think you are special!!!

Soooo lovely sayings

Joey said...

Oh Jill, what a sweet poster and such a cute post about Luca. He's a lucky little guy.

Kim said...

Love this print!

Jill McDonald said...

Thanks again to everyone for their comments!
It's fun for me to see what people are responding to.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to buy this poster for my office! Please keep me posted if you figure out a way to sell on-line...
Cheers! Reine

reine said...

I would LOVE to buy this poster for my office! Please keep me posted if you figure out a way to sell on-line...
Cheers! Reine

xenos said...

such a great poster! heck, would even make for a great computer desktop too.