Friday, February 25, 2011

What a World


I made this piece a couple years ago for oopsy daisy. (it's a wall canvas) Lately I've been thinking a lot about the world. (long days with NPR) Some pretty remarkable things going on. I don't know if I'm old enough now to better digest what is happening, if I'm more in tune to hearing information, or if being a mom gives me a new level of empathy and concern. I'm not sure. Todays post is just a simple release of positive art & energy in honor of all the beauty in our world.

2 comments:

April Remick said...

Where can I buy this piece? And how much?

Thanks
April

Jill said...

Hi April. You'll need to go to oopsydaisy.com Then look under artist.
Find my name- Jill McDonald. The art is featured alphabetically. What a World is on page 12. There will be an area that says find a local dealer & you can purchase it in your area or online. Think it runs around $120. This fall P & B Textiles will be offering this piece as part of a fabric line. This will be less expensive than the wall art. I'll post more about the What a World fabric line in early fall. When it hits the market.
Thanks for your inquiry!