Summer has begun & Luca is officially out of preschool. Having him at the studio all day is a entertaining whirlwind with burst of work between sessions of play. I forget during the "school" year when he's gone during the day how much energy he has. Not to fear, summer camp will begin in a few weeks. In the mean time the activities flow!
1. made cupcakes for breakfast (why not right)
2. drew pictures (that's his spy owl)
3. played pirate complete with sword fights....
4. added curtains to the doll house
5. built with Legos (his favorite)
He's asleep & we headed back to work.
Tomorrow... round 2!