Monday, November 10, 2014

Winter Garden


The forecast for where I live is on a steady decline until the end of the week.  I'm not a winter girl so I'm thinking of ways to make the most of it.  My usual trick is a indoor winter garden- Amaryllis, Paper Whites & hyacinth.  Gives me hope to see flowers bloom in the frosty weather. 
(even if it's indoors)  and it smells so good.

*If you have any suggestions or tips for the winter pass them along!
I did order a new down filled coat as my cold weather staple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps sewing, knitting or crocheting are all great winter indoor activities. ��
Lisa

Jill McDonald Design said...

Hi Lisa. I've tried knitting & I couldn't get it down. Reminded me of weaving in art school another activity I struggled with. Hard to do the same motion over & over I tend to not do it the same way twice :0
I've heard that crocheting is more free form I think I may give that a try. I would be show proud to make a granny square-I've always loved those & having a goal will help.
Thanks for the suggestions!