Friday, August 29, 2008

Summers Last Hurrah!


Thought I’d share a fun Popsicle print as well as a summer sailing piece today. Am I the only one who wonders were the time goes? I’ll miss the sound of lawn mowers, the jingle of the ice-cream truck, the blades of green grass, the extra sunlight, the sunscreen, the swimming pools. Summer is my favorite season. I bid you farewell- but I’m still sticking with the ice-cream... The Popsicles print was fun to make & features a few of my all time favorites like the bomb pop, the orange push up, or just the simple grape juice pop, mmmmmmm...


The sailing print is a little bit random but I just love the idea of sailing seems so poetic to me. I sneak a sailboat in wherever possible. Happy Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

kristina proffitt said...

Love those so much, Jill! Happy Labor Day weekend to you and your family, too! Hugs! :)