Friday, May 29, 2020

Something a little lighter...


Summer  B I K E S !

My 12 year old has never expressed interest in learning how to ride a bike.
His grandpa has fond memories of bike riding as a child so he bought
him one that just sat unused in the garage. (for years)

Last fall his school had a program to teach kids how to ride a bike 
& he enjoyed it.  His dad loves ride & I just like the feeling of
the wind in my hair! 

We live in downtown Kansas City & although it's not bustling with constant activity
it's still not an ideal location for a novice rider.
There's a private airport for small planes nearby that has
a flat circular drive that I'm thinking will be perfect
for us.

I'm looking for things we can do this summer to make it 
feel a little more normal & maybe even like summer.
So far my plan was just a lot of popsicles so the list is slowly
growing!

*I think I should of added band-aids to the above art.
My son is really clumsy so, I know that will part of the bike rides.
I'm happy he doesn't let that stop him!

No comments: