Friday, May 22, 2020

WEATHER

Every Friday for the past 4 weeks I've been on the Chick-fil-A Facebook
page for story time.  Each week I've read one of my Hello, World!
books. I've paired each week's reading with a coloring page that corresponds with the book.
This week was WEATHER.
(Incase you were wondering my favorite weather is sunny & warm!)

Chick-fil-A has been offering scaled down versions of some of my
books as part of their kids meal.  It's been a great way to get my books
into even more little hands.

Here's all the coloring pages we've made so far.
(I say we because my husband Antonio spend a good chunk of time 
tracing my art in Photoshop to lovingly make each page.)


You can download these pages by following the link in my
Instagram header. Each page is 8 x 10" so a standard printer does the trick.


Add a little color & voila!
Coloring is a great indoor activity & I hope you ENJOY.
*Remember coloring outside the lines is just fine! 
Sometimes even better  :)






No comments: