Monday, February 2, 2009

All Wrapped UP!





Hello & Happy Monday to All.  Thanks for nice feedback on the Fairy Trip-tic!  Today I thought I'd show some collections I worked for All Wrapped Up. (quick scans from their most recent catalog)  Liz & I worked on the baby collection together & were thrilled to get a more updated color palette in - no more boring pastels.  The Princess (girl's group) & Pirate (boy's group) turned out great-fun themes to build a party around!  I love seeing product (mine or not) out there that doesn't always feature licensed characters.  The fairies are a bit quirky & have lots of fun pattern detail.  The treasure map has lots of destination any little guy would like to explore Looks like we'll be doing much more with All Wrapped Up.  I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

Oh I just LOVE all of those wrappings, Jill! So cute! Today is my birthday too so it's nice to look at little gifts. Hee hee! Hugs! Have a great week!

Tracey said...

These are super adorable, Jill! Fantastic work!

Mona said...

These are awesome. I love the pirate's chest.

Krissy said...

Oh, I am addicted to fun wrapping paper and bags. I'm always finding something to put in them! Can't wait to get my hands on some of these! And my preschoolers and I had a great time playing 'I spy' with your new fairy illustration.
Cheers!
Krissy