Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Will You Be My Valentine?



With Valentines Day only about a week away I figured it was time to share this print we created for Pottery Barn Kids Valentine 09 collection.  Gilda (who worked with us for about 2 years) was a big part of bringing this print to life.  I decided a fitting name for it was Forest Full of Love. Somehow naming the art something endearing seems to always help.  Animals delivering confections, flowers & sentiments of LOVE to their pals- what could be sweeter?  Have you bought or made your Valentines yet?  (I miss that.....)

6 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! I just purchased these adorable owls for my three girlies from PBK. I loved them so much- I should have known they came from you! The things I love always do. So talented!!!

Tracey said...

Oh my! These are SUPER adorable! Exciting work!

kristina proffitt said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE those, Jill! Super cute! Yep, already made a few digital Valentine's from my daughter for family. They turned out super cute! Hugs!

The Little Cloth Rabbit said...

These are so lovely! I love the colour palette you've used and the animals are adorable!

Sarah said...

Jill, it was just yesterday I was admiring these little characters in the PB catalog! I hadn't read that they were yours. Now it makes sense. Beautiful work.

Jill said...

Thanks for all the SWEET comments on this Val art.
It's always fun to have art in the PB Kids catalog as it's such nice exposure & your feedback makes it ever better!