Monday, May 11, 2009

Dance Academy


Today I thought I'd show a growth chart I worked on for Oopsy Daisy.  They wanted a growth chart for girls that had to do with dance.  You'll have to zoom in to get all the details.  It was fun to work on something ultra girly.  I never took dance lessons my Mom had me in gymnastics so I had some difficulty with personal reference.  (that always helps me with a project)  That said I think it turned out nicely.  My favorite level is the top yellow dance studio with the chandelier.  Makes me happy.

3 comments:

Doda said...

That is lovely! Very well done!

kristina proffitt said...

That is so pretty, Jill!
Caylin is taking a dance class starting next month and it would be perfect in her room that we just painted! I might have to track that down! ;) Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day! Hugs!

Jill said...

I hope the dance growth chart would add a little extra inspiration for you daughter Kristina.
That's the part I would LOVE about having a little girl!