Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Animal Parade Gift Set

This is my Animal Parade gift set that's now available at Costco.  Same set up as the girls set.
You get the character stacking tower, 3 felt finger puppets and 3 books.


The first book is What am I?  This is a flip book that allows the child to create a variety of silly,
creative characters.  Here are just a few examples.




The second book is Let's Count.  A counting book 1-10 using an assortment of fun circus icons for the child to count.  Here are a couple of examples from this book.


The third book is My ABC's.  This book matches each letter of the alphabet with a painterly animal.
Here are some examples.


Can you tell I love a bright, primary palette?  Hope little ones enjoy these gift sets!


1 comment:

Paulo C Santos said...

hello friend very good blogger saw her working with Adsense also, we also work with edsense ok
my Website
http://www.pcsimportados.com.br