Friday, June 6, 2014

Fancy Friends gift set

Last year I had a whirlwind opportunity to create a girl & neutral gift set to be sold at Costco nationwide.  The set includes 1 character stacking tower, 3 felt finger puppets & 3 board books.
(size 7 x 7")
Here's a photo of the back of the box.  I know not a great picture- but that box store lighting is not flattering.
I saw these in Costco a couple weeks ago & they looked super cute! The first book "Dress Up"  is a 3 tier flip style format.  This is really fun because it allows the child to mix the characters looks.






"Let's Count" is the 2nd book.  This a book I had previously made at much smaller scale.  I explored counting 1 -10 with girly, sweet icons & patterns.  Was relieved to be able to re purpose this art.
Whoa.. Saved me some time!  Not posting pictures of this one as I've shown it on the blog before.

The last book is "My ABC's"  This is a simple, classic  approach matching icons with each letter of the alphabet.




If you're in the market for a girls gift that gives you some bang for your buck (the set is $24.99) check this out at your local Costco- in the book section.


No comments: