Monday, June 23, 2008

Fishies in my pants!


This weekend was the first time for my son at the pool. He had a great time and he took like a fish to the water. I wish he could have worn the fishies swimming trunks that Hanna Anderson made with some of my art. I love the way they come out. But by the time I try to order them they were sold out. Maybe next year!


P.S. I want to thank all of you for your comments on the blog. I really appreciate your support and kind words. It makes me really happy to know that my art has made your day a little brighter.

3 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

What cute fish trunks! So happy and fun! Your art definitely makes life brighter, Jill! :-D Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

FRIZZ said...

I snatched your farm floor puzzle from PB for my niece. She's only 7 months but I'm saving it for her. I may have to crack it open and play with it myself.

Your fishies are so cute!! Too bad you can't make a deal with your clients that you get a sample of each product they make with your stuff.

Tamlynn said...

Cute print! I can't believe you couldn't even get a pair for your son!