Thursday, January 9, 2014

Surprise!





Surprises are the best... (at least the good ones)  Last night I was flipping through the channels & stopped on E News.  I saw Nick Jonas & his adorable wife Dani talking about getting ready for their baby & with my wall art in the back ground.  So fun to see!!!

This lead me dig around the web this morning looking for a way to see it again.  I ended up at dreft.com amazing baby stories. I got to see my Amazing Animals wall art & also learned about this cool app dreft offers. You enter your little one's landmarks throughout the first year & when baby turns one you have a customized digital baby book.
What a great idea!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow! How cool that you happened to catch sight of your artwork on tv and that it is being used in a baby star's nursery!