Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter Garlands



Greetings,  Hope everyone is able to start the Holiday wined down for a nice change of pace.  I still have so many fun Christmas illustrations, prints & product that I may have to double up the images or save some for next year.  Today I thought I'd show the winter garlands I made for The Land of Nod.  I started with sketches, I moved on to fabric mock- ups & special instructions for the vendor. Finally, they come to life in the catalog.  When I design I think what would I like to see, how can a add a little surprise, is there a way to give it a sense of humor? We have both the mittens hanging at the studio & the trees hanging at home.  They really brighten up a room.  I have 1,000. garland ideas so more to come.

1 comment:

kristina proffitt said...

That garland is TOO cute, Jill! Love them! :)