Thursday, April 23, 2009

Japanesse Stationary




Today I wanted to introduce a company that works with my designs to create wonderful stationary. Their name is Otto Trading and they are from Japan. I am very happy with the products that they have created with my art. I will be posting several of the products in the future, Today is "Tea Time" which is the print above and below you will find some of the final products they have created. My favorite spot in the is the Tea manners box. Something so refreshing about such prim and proper manners.


4 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

SO cute, Jill!
I love stationary and to see your work on some makes me a very happy girl! :) Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday!

Shelley Laming said...

I *love* Japanese stationery!! I went through a collecting phase (through Etsy) awhile back and had to force myself to stop. Your Tea Time design is very adorable -- I love it!

Rachel said...

Can we buy this anywhere in the US?

FRIZZ said...

These kill me! Can we get them here??