Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pretty Purses


This morning we took a little time to make 2 purses for a special birthday we’ll be attending this weekend. It was a fun project for everybody here at the studio. Our friends had twin girls last year. Their mom is pretty against pink so I did my best to not keep it as a main color but pops of it still snuck in. I can’t help myself! Pretty cute little purses- I think the twins will be pleased!
*special details - each purse lined with a pretty pattern, Pocket on back with embroidered initials and ribbon surprise under handles for an extra detail. ( I think I should make more of these tiny purses)

5 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

SO cute! Love them! :)

ellencrimitrent said...

super cute Jill, love it. Its fun to make little crafty things for the kids because they really love it.

Jill said...

The twin's party is this Saturday. I'll let
everyone know their response to the purses.
I'm thinking of filling them with some little
surprise. (bubbles, keys, a little mirror, sunglasses)
You're right it's great to make crafty little things
for kids there's way more flexibility in it than
items for adults. The more home-made the sweeter
it seems to look.

Tracey said...

These are adorable! You should make these for adults. I love the flowers & the sweet ribbon detail.

Jennifer DeDonato said...

they are super cute. i would like one and i am 36! great work