Monday, August 4, 2008

Target Baby Bedding


Today I thought I’d share some infant bedding I designed that is currently in Target stores. The more sweet candy palette is for the Circo brand. The set with the chocolate brown, tan & pink is for the Carter's brand. These collections are art directed and end up looking a little more mass than my normal work. Nonetheless, they are pretty and very economical. It makes me really happy to have my work show up at a range of price points & look nice at each one.

6 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

SO pretty, Jill! Too bad my daughter is 3 now - I would have LOVED either one of those back in the day! :)

coloredsock said...

hey Jill, happy belated 33! it's fun to see your work translated to quilts/fabric. on these, did you do a fabric prototype or a collage that they followed as close as posslbe...or did they give you specific patterns you could use to collage? just curious. nice work! and i can relate on those more art directed jobs. still, it came out fun.

FRIZZ said...

be-u-tee-ful!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cribs said...

This is one pretty post and bedding! I like the color that you used. It is so soft and very feminine!

cecilgrass said...

That looks great! I would check out the baby bedding at keepingintheloop.com as well, you might find something there you like.