Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Studio Holiday Card 2004


So every year that I've been in business (it'll be 5 years this January) I've made a studio Holiday card to send out to all my clients.  It's always a fun project for me.  My plan is to show each so today I'll start with the the first year- 2004.  I wanted a fun format, I love artist books & struggle with editing so I went with an accordion format.  (that way I could sneak in all my favorites & it feel a little more like a story)  The card was a mix of painted illustration, crayon drawing, a little water color, some digital work & a whole lot of love.  

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love these, Jill! Do you have any holiday cards out on the market this year for purchase (I'd love to get them if so!) Thanks. :)

Jill said...

Hi Laura, I have holiday cards currently available at cardstore.com. Hope you find something you like!