Monday, January 16, 2012

JM Baby & Kids for C.R. Gibson



Last week I attended the Atlanta Gift Show to debut my new products & partnership with C.R. Gibson. Building the Jill McDonald baby & kids brand is my passion. As an artist & a mom I believe in making fun art with a touch of education that parents & kids will remember.


I am happy to announce my two new baby collections with them- "Enchanted" for girls & "A- Z Animals" a gender neutral option. Each collection includes a memory book, a photo album, grandma's brag book, a melamine set, a first year calendar, gift bag & photo frame.


In addition to the baby items I've also introduced some toddler friendly products. Chunky books, finger puppets, puzzles & Thank You cards.



The show was so much fun to attend! I was super excited to see all my products together & delighted to see the beautiful quality of each. I even got to do a signing event with my albums. (kind of a surreal moment for me :)

C.R. Gibson has done a wonderful job promoting my brand. Take a look at the video they put together featuring me in the new Brand's new day campaign.

3 comments:

Noopur Thakur said...

Congratulations Jill! ...both the collections are just awesome!

Laurie Gilner said...

We're thrilled to have you as a part of our Brand's New Day campaign. Product looked great and sold well. More to come!!!

Alexa PĆ¼nktchen said...

Oh I like your designs so much! I took your "creative life" pic to my blogger-sidebar - with a link to your etsy-store... I hope it´s okay for you - if not, I will put it away soon!
THANK YOU,
Alexandra