Friday, March 21, 2014

Creative Retreat!

A couple months ago I was contacted by Ali at The Makerie.  Have you heard of them?  The Makerie is creative retreat for everyone, providing time to play, in settings that inspire, topped off with some really great food!  The next retreat is April 10-13 in Boulder, Colorado. With a schedule of exciting, enticing workshops.  What a wonderful opportunity to try something new, meet some new people & exercise your creative muscles a bit.

I hope to be at their retreat in July,  Summer on the Farm.  I can already close my eyes & picture myself under that big tree, flowers around, tractor not far off & me crafting away!
Hope to see you there!

Ali did such a beautiful job with her site. (always in Awe of that)
You can clearly see she has a vision to share & inspire.




No comments: