Monday, July 28, 2014

Dogs


I've been thinking about dogs lately.  With Luca's 7th birthday coming up in a couple weeks I'm thinking now be the time to get him a dog.  While I personally would like a comical dog (something that would amuse me) like an French Bulldog or an English Bulldog. (love the underbite!!!)  I realize I must be practical.  Luca has so many allergies that I know it would be best to get something as hypo allergenic as possiable.  Really, though I wonder is there such a thing as a hypoallergenic dog?  For now on the short list is a Labradoodle.

 +


We had a dog we adored when he was a baby & he did just fine.  I can see him paling around with the dog & I know it's something Antonio & I would enjoy as well.  So looks like there may be a dog in our future!


Here's some more dogs paintings.  They always crack me up the have such personalities & often look like their owners.


No comments: