Sunday, November 18, 2018

Folktale Week Finals

Here's the rundown for how I finished Folktale Week 2018. 
The prompt for day 5 was  I N S E C T.
I'm not squeamish with bugs. (snakes are a whole other story for me)
I find them fascinating. All those legs, wings, antennas, somethings they light up, or have an iridescent sheen. Then the biggest TADA to me is the complete transformation of a caterpillar to butterfly. (I mean come ON- that's a trick!)

                                   Unfortunately, I missed the prompt for day 6  M I R R O R.  


But, I came back strong for the day 7  A N I M A L.
I've always had a fondness for animals.  Honestly, I think it's probably because they don't talk. (in my opinion words often muddle things up)  To me there's a simple, attention to the moment that animals have.  No agenda, no judging, just here and now.  To me that's part of their beauty.

No comments: