Monday, January 4, 2021

KA- BLOOM!

 
A little everyday motivation.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I do my best to be a life long learner.
Keeping my mind curious helps me stay engaged.
Through podcasts, movies, music, cooking, new yoga moves, conversations, art or
a long run. (yuck, but you'd be surprised what comes to mind 5 miles later)
 Particularly, now when it's easy to feel stuck in
the ciaos & the ongoing pandemic.  (I don't like scary things-
if this was a ride I would have avoided it completely or demanded off- sigh!)
That's why putting one foot in front of the other to keep moving forward
is really resonating with me.  Resilience is everything!
Plant, water, BLOOM, enjoy the beauty... then start again. (you're never done)

Hope you're doing well & if you're not then be
gentle with yourself & try again tomorrow.

I'm working on a gardening book, I think that's why I've got flowers on my mind.
(who am I kidding I always have flowers on my mind)

 

No comments: