Monday, January 30, 2023

Back to Printsource

 

This week my husband Antonio will be showing my available art collection at Printsource in N.Y.C Jan 31st- Feb 2nd!  This is the first in person show we’ve participated in about three years & it feels good to have my art hitting the road again & back in front of buyer's eyes.  So good, I’m throwing a paper pizza party for Printsource!  Wow, that’s a lot of P’s!  

If you’re headed to the show stop by and say HI to Antonio. (He’s solo this time.)  I’ll be joining him in May when we’re back in N.Y.C for Surtex. (another surface design show)

Here's the art fresh baked right before I scanned it in to make it digital.  


                           πŸ•   ✶  πŸ•   ✶  πŸ•   ✶  πŸ•   ✶  πŸ•   ✶  πŸ•   🐁  πŸ•   ✶  πŸ•   ✶  πŸ•

No comments: