Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Summer Garden

Today I thought I'd share a few photos from our summer community garden as well as some garden art. Having this close by was a nice source of inspiration when I was working on the garden book for Barefoot. We have the help of some neighbors with some great gardening knowledge. (that I'm lacking) I guess I make up for it with admiration & appreciation of what a wonderful thing this summer garden really is! The art includes a little song I put together. A small tribute to the summer garden. (layout like my favorite part of a Little Golden book- song at the end)


1 comment:

coloredsock said...

hey Jill, love the song art work and Luca is sooo sweet. he keeps getting more and more handsome! i'm also loving garden season! ours is overflowing with food and flowers!