Friday, June 12, 2009

Take Me Out To the Ball Game!


Hope everyone has had a great week! I'm particularly excited about our evening plans tonight. We're off to see a baseball game. My brother & sister -n- law are in town my other two brothers have driven in from other parts of mighty Mo. & my parents are thrilled. It's going to be a BIG family outing just like old times! I can't think of a better night, the beauty of a baseball game, the smells of the different food, the sun going down over the field & a night with my entire family! Doesn't happen everyday. *This will be Luca's first major league ball game. I think he'll be fascinated by it all. I bet he loves the wave.

3 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

Love this, Jill!
Such great colors! Love the "homerun!" Have a fun time and great weekend! :)

The Little Cloth Rabbit said...

Have a great time!

I love the colours in this design.

FRIZZ said...

I don't care for baseball but I love going to the ballpark!!

Enjoy - Luca will love it!