Thursday, September 10, 2009

Announcing MAX!



It's with Great JOY that I announce the arrival of Maxwell Jackson McDonald. My brother Brad & his wife Amy had their first little one today. (not the brother that just got married:) Luca now has a cousin in Boston. I'm on overload with family excitement! We missed Brad & Amy at the wedding last weekend so now we'll plan a visit to the east to meet the new addition. They'll be terrific parents! Welcome MAX we've been waiting for you! Love Aunt Jill.....

4 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

Congratulations to you and your family, Jill!! Love the name Maxwell! :) Love that artwork, too! Happy Friday! :)

Anna said...

Congratulations on becoming an Auntie and to them ofcourse....loving the artwork, very cute!

sweet and lovely crafts said...

I love, love, LOVE your work. It's amazing! I was linked here from pinterest (love pinterest too!) to your tiny alphabet print and I couldn't help reading more of your blog. I started at your newest post, and here I am, working all the way back to when you started your blog.
Your art prints are amazing. Are they for sale anywhere in Canada? I love the tiny alphabet print and also the tiny top print.

I can't wait to keep following your blog (I'm a new follower) and also a new fan on facebook.

Jill said...

Thanks- Happy to have you along for the ride! I have wall art that is available in Canada threw Oopsy Daisy. I hope to have an Etsy shop up as well very soon. I'm partnering with a new company on a gift line. (wall cards, growth charts, stationary, much more) This will be available Jan 2012. I'll have a big post all about that when the date gets a bit closer. Thanks for your kind words & for being a fan. I can't tell you how nice it is know that people enjoy my art!