Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Samples


I've been busy putting together new samples of work for some of my favorite publishers. The photos are not all I had hoped for but as the packages have already left the studio it's a done deal. I try to format my work in different ways to keep it fresh for the recipients. This time it's a clothes line format with main image on front/ pattern or secondary image on the back. My favorite part was the clothes pin animals I built. (painting clothes pins/ paint & paper collage for animal heads) They turned out so sweet & I'm kicking myself for not taking a photo close up. The goal was to get it down, have it look good & get it out- So mission accomplished. Why does today feel like Monday?

4 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

Sigh.
You are SO talented, Jill!
LOVE your work.
Have I told you that lately?
Hugs!! :-D

Anonymous said...

so darling. love the clothesline, super cute.

Joey said...

oops, the anonymous was me.

Tracey said...

Love these!