Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Website Update & Show Info!

Whooo!  We have a lot going on at the studio. Antonio just updated our website just in time for Surtex. (Yay, we needed to do that!)

We're gearing up for trade show season.
Find us at Surtex - we'll be in booth 610 with lots of colorful new art!
June 9-11 we'll be exhibiting at the Licensing Expo in booth C 19 

I'm picking up my show brochure later today & made a book that is a little glimpse into what I've been up to the last 10 years.  Lots & lots of ART!  I'll share more of this promotional stuff the rest of the week.

Here's a few of the images that are on the fab print & pattern blog today.
The Surtex show promises to be packed with top talent again this year!





Don't forget to take a peek at my new website!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website and new art are so amazing! Thank you for sharing this. You are such an inspiration. I've always wanted to be an artist and while I do lots of art for family and friends, I could only dream of being professional. Your art is so colorful and delightful and my kids love it too!

Rebekah

Jill McDonald Design said...

Thanks for your kind words Rebekah. I LOVE that you & your kids are fans of my art. I promise... I'll keep making more :)